Hello, today I’m doing an art post, partially due to my lack of these posts lately.
Specifically, I used a Kids Made Modern drawing kit, which consists of charcoal pencils, graphite pencils, white pencil, kneaded eraser, blending stump, pencil sharpener, and sketch paper.
I also used these oil pastels and colored pencils. You can find the colored pencils at Michael’s, and I found the pastels in a little store of trinkets downtown, although you should be able to find similar ones at Michael’s too.
- Draw the base (a light sketch of the head, torso, and dress)
- Shade the top of the dress with your charcoal pencil
- Sketch the bottom with any color oil pastel (I used blue)
- Use your finger, or blending stump if you have one, to rub together the charcoal and pastel at her waist
- Repeat, except go down the rest of her dress
- Use a colored pencil or oil pastel (I used the pastel) and color in the hair
- Optional: Go over with a white pencil and eraser to make anything lighter
The final product:
♥ Sarah ♥