Hey everyone! I was recently nominated for the Miranda Sings Award, thanks to Meghan @Meghan’s Whimsical Explorations & Reviews!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate ten bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List seven things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
I do gymnastics, volleyball, ski team, and track. I love all of them, and it’s hard to choose so basically all of them are my favorite… Except track, if you don’t count the hurdles (those are the best).
I try to draw in my free time, but I usually just end up doing this (blogging!), or reading.
3. Writing short stories
I love writing short stories, that are around 5-10 pages long. Trust me I’ve attempted to stretch it longer than that…key word attempted.
4. Enjoying anything chocolate
Chocolate > Vanilla. However, I’m a terrible baker… 🙂
5. My nails
I loooove painting my nails!
I read pretty fast! Although, I used to be so inpatient with books when I was little, because I’d want to be able to read super fast so I’d just skim over the entire page.
7. Being Creative
Sometimes I’ll go out on a limb and spontaneously want to do something crafty. Like that day I made this blog. And then those rare moments when I just feel like taking a picture of everything or decorating my entire room with diy stuff from youtube.
See you ’round the blogosphere!