Hello everyone! Very recently I was nominated for the Cramm Award by Rainbow Girl @BorntoBeMe , and decided to write the post right away (shocker, I’m usually pretty bad doing tags lol). So go ahead an swing by her blog, and also Liv @theCramm, who created this award!
Rules (because we need them):
- Include that tidbit about who created this awesome award (With link)
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a fun ‘challenge question
Three things that motivate me to blog:
- This is a super lame reason but it makes me feel really busy and gives me something to do that is actually productive. I’d rather write on my blog than watch tv any day!
- I get to meet all of you awesome people who I can share my love for books with. Yeah that is basically what makes it so fun. I didn’t know that, whatsoever when I first entered the world of WordPress blogging, but also, reading other blogs is so fun and inspirational.
- BOOKS, DUH. Whenever I finish one, I have this feeling built inside of me ever since I started blogging that I HAVE to go rant about it right away hehe.
Three people that motivate me to blog:
- How about Meghan @Bookslayerreads? First off thank you for commenting on my blog posts all the time, back when I had absolutely no clue what I was doing blogging. To be quick to the point, I would’ve been blogging to only myself without her, so thank you so much! Her blog is the best; she does a great job getting around the blogosphere and writes some of the best quality reviews out there!
- Farah @thegirlwithcoffe! The graphic design of her blog is gorgeous; the first moment you are on her page, the temptation to hit the follow button is incredible.
- Ava @SweetSaltyCupcakes! Ava had originally given me the idea to start a book blog when she had created her own beforehand. She publishes recipes and pictures of her delicious creations.
One thing I hope to do to change the world:
There a lot of things that I hope to do to change the world, but honestly I’m tell you a fairly minor one. If my blog ever became famous, I think it would be really impactful to review mostly books that make people aware of certain problems people are facing more commonly than you’d think, and prefer. Of course, I can still do that on my blog now, so why not start?
In three days, the internet will stop working. Permanently. No one can fix it. What do you do in those three days?
This isn’t entirely a ‘strategic approach’, but I would satisfy my curiosity by asking any random questions I have about the world, that I may never know without the internet. I would also print out all my stories so I could continue them in notebooks. From then on I can see myself doing a two day all-nighter with my face in front of this computer screen. Even if there was someway to fix it, admittedly I would do the same thing given I’m not any sort of child prodigy yet 😉
My Challenge Question:
If you were forced to choose between losing an arm or never being able to use technology for the rest of your life, which would you prefer to sacrifice?
Ivy and Em @Twogirlstwomountains
Stephanie and Angelica @Queenwolfsbookobsessions