BONJOUR! (So I wrote that in Canada if that makes more sense…) I was tagged by the WONDERFUL Ivy and Em @Two Girls Two Mountains! Go help them reach 200 followers!! woot woot
But omg I haven’t posted in weeks!! Majorly slacking…I’m really hoping to pick up the pace though and reach 700 followers before school starts! So that’s three followers a day; harder than it seems much? Hey but if you’re reading this it would mean so much if you’d follow if you haven’t already. ❤ ❤
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Answer the ten questions asked on this post
3. Nominate at least five people to do it also
4. Let your nominees know you nominated them
**side note: OMG YES I LOVEEEE RULE #4!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO THE CREATOR OF THIS TAG. *squeals* FINALLY.
- Okay this is pretty specific, but: WHEN PEOPLE READ LADY MIDNIGHT FIRST. NO NO NO NO NO. Sorry for the inconvenience but there are 10 other Cassandra Clare books that come before The Dark Artifices. No exceptions.
- Dog earring pages. I like to keep my books in perfect condition. PERIOD. (ha contradictory to Em)
- Well, basically love triangles. I can’t help but pity the poor guy who’s got the girl in the beginning of the book and then all of a sudden under extenuating circumstances, some gorgeous weirdo swoops in and steals her. IT’S NOT FAIR. There’s usually nothing wrong with the first guy so the author makes some last minute decision to make him do something evil just to drag on the freakin love triangle. Speaking of which…PRIM’S DEATH IS NOT GALE’S FAULT. PRIM WAS THE COMPLETE IDIOT WHO PRACTICALLY RAN A HEAP OF FLAMES.
I’ve always spent most of my time reading in my bed, especially since I read most during the nights. I have really been wanting to get a small beanbag to put next to my bookshelf though!!
- I spoiled part of Lady Midnight for @Twin Bookmarks. (don’t worry guys, it wasn’t THAT spoiler *SIGH of relief*. Still. Four words: Forever. In. Your. Debt.
- I just watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower in the car on the way back from Canada. Oh yeah, without reading the book first. I HONESTLY DIDN’T THINK IT WAS GOING TO BE THAT GOOD. Anyways I’m still DEFINITELY reading the book very soon; I wasn’t planning on reading it at all before, on the contrary.
- I’ve only read *GRIMACES* 4 books this summer. *Reader: …*
Oh gosh. Uhhhh I don’t really cry a lot reading books but looking back I’d have to guess
PROBABLY DEFINITELY during The Dark Artifices books….I’m very emotionally invested in the entire Blackthorn family if you didn’t know. And Emma of course. You should be too. In addition I’m also getting extremely committed to #feysand…I think it’s safe to say I’m literally falling in love with Rhys. #400pagesin4days #ACOMAFismylife
Only one: A Court of Mist and Fury. I’m 300 pages in (don’t spoil anything for me please!!) and IT’S SO GOODDDDDD. EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT #FEYSAND STILL ISN’T A THING YET. WHEN? WHEN. SOMEONE. PLEASE. TELL ME. WHEN. (lol I wrote that all like 2 days ago) To my satisfaction the name Rhys is a thing on my phone!! It autocorrected to a capital r. #ohyeah But really can Feyre and Rhysand just stop being so jealous of each other like just kiss it’s not that hard. #notohyeah The Perks of Being a Wallflower is sitting on my desk also though! #600pagesinnow #MATES #MATES #MATES #MATES #HAHAHAYESSSSS #DREAMSDOCOMETRUE
Reading snack?? I almost always read at night sooooo nah. I mean I guess Tostitos (I live on salt. And sugar…) but again I just like to eat those on an everyday basis soooo. Really craving some blueberries though right now.
READ. OR DIE KNOWING WHAT YOU MISSED OUT ON. (was that overstepping?)
My ONLY bookshelf actually!! I think it’s quite the little collection but I really can’t brag on bookstagram. Like at all. (as in this looks pathetic next to others *sad face*) But I mean isn’t that a cute little map I put up and I’m really loving the rainbow theme right now.
My true love.
**Disclaimer: that sounds sadder and lonelier than I thought it would.
Ummm I thought Twilight was a decent book?? #meh #noregrets