Hi! Did you know it’s #nationaljustbecauseday?? I decided I’m going to be doing seasonal wrap-ups just because. Well I really actually do have reasons…
- I can’t wait 6 months for New Year’s Eve so I can be cool and make it my New Years’ blogging resolution.
- Just because day is simply the perfect excuse…
This is a pathetic number of books let’s be honest. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. The worst part is I’m still finishing ACOWAR. But I mean hey, as I write this there are technically 2 more days of summer left for me, and 100 pages a day is nothing. *Reader: …than why have you only read 5 books in 70 days*
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Mass: ★★★★☆
At the time I thought it was really good but then when I read ACOMAF I was like EWWW TAMLIN, EWWW ACOTAR. **update: I now pity Tamlin.
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Mass: ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I’m being serious.
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Mass: ★★★★☆
Nothing can compare to ACOMAF, let’s be honest.
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: ★★★★★
I reread this because I was using quotes from it for my summer reading project. Who am I kidding, loved it as always.
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven: ★★★★☆
Well this ended up being exceedingly more heartbreaking than I would’ve thought. I *almost* cried. (So that means most people would cry lol) This will make such a good movie.
The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky: ★★★★★
Currently in the middle of this but so far this is what I rate it. *Reader: Um no. Just no.*
A COURT OF MIST AND FURY DUH. I can’t even explain the feels. I love all the characters SO MUCH (*nervous laugh* lol definitely NOT in love with Rhys…and Az). I wrote a very emotional review HERE. If you’re even slightly contemplating reading ACOTAR, then READ IT. I swear you will be thinking this after you finish ACOMAF: “WOW EVERY OTHER BOOK SUCKS BECAUSE THIS WAS SO GOOD IT CANNOT BE COMPARED TO ANY OTHER BOOK IN ALL OF HISTORY.” (well except for Lady Midnight. Except for Lady Midnight folks. ALSO ANOTHER BOOK I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!)
- Creating My Own Fictional Life… // Writing this post made me very emotional because of the words fictional and characters put together. WHY. WHY?! RHYYYYSSSS. AZZZZZ. KIND OF FEYREEEEE NOOOOO…
- Why ACOTAR belongs at the top of your TBR. // Well it’s freakin AMAZING, that’s why.
- B-day Book Haul // Because I’m literally still falling for the amaizng pictures I took a month later.
I found out about so many great blogs this summer and I know I’m missing at least 50 which makes me super mad. I swear I’m writing all my favorites down starting today. Anyways, here are a few fairly recent blogs I discovered and totally squealed over…
- A Court of Books // LOVE. The. Name. Sorry I’m just fangirling over ACOMAF so hard lately. #Feysand #Jemma *HIGH FIVE*
- Queen of Fantasy // Seriously, what a stunning blog girl. Fantasy is definitely one of my favorite genres so you can’t imagine how excited I was when I visited your blog…
- The Cosy Reader // Such cute pictures, you need to win a book photography award. Actually though someone get on that.
- To Borrow or To Buy // Way to spice reviewing up. #CREATIVITY
- Busy Bee // Okay not even a book blog but this has to be the most adorable blog I have ever seen. All of the posts have super clean, cute photography, and great ideas/inspiration. I’m IN LOVE.
Here I am, just sitting here and cringing at August. I haven’t wrote a post yet this week so that would probably help raise that bar a little…My goal I made at the beginning of the summer was 800 followers by the end, but as mid July approached and I didn’t spend too much time blogging I realized something and said, “You know 700 is good too.” And SO NOW I’M 9 FOLLOWERS AWAY FROM THAT REMADE GOAL! I hate to act so desperate but honestly there’s a reckless part of me just screamed “NINE. MORE.”, so if you’re reading this it would mean sooooo much to click that green follow button and bump 691 to 692. 😇😇
Speaking of followers…wow. Ever since I transformed Reading and Writing Posts-*CRINGES* *BARFS* THE CREATIVITY IN THE TITLE IS SIMPLY OVERWHELMING. (I also put art and photography on there too. *Sighs* At least I didn’t change it to Reading, Writing, Art, and Photography Posts. You know I think I considered that.) And continued: -to Between the Pages back in January, my stats literally went BOOM.
Funfact: Did you know that from June to January, Reading and Writing Posts only gained 100 followers?
Funfact: Did you know that from February to August, Between the Pages gained 600 followers? #hardwork #perseverance #DEDICATION #NOVACATION
Okay wow that sounded slightly obsessive.