♡ Hello ♡
Hey there fellow bookworm, how’s it going? Well I feel like I’m talking to a wall, but regardless, it’s important for you to know I’m Sarah.
I started blogging the June of 2016, during a very hot, and particularly boring summer day. Completely unaware of the *awesome* blogging community (I now couldn’t live without), I simply knew I have a growing passion for books and WAIT WOAH YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN WEBSITE? And for FREE? And so my blogging journey began…
My favorite book is We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, and nothing will change that. Oh yes, and I’m also a die-hard Cassie Clare fan who has lots of crazy opinions, but above all has decided that Cara Deleveigne would be the PERFECT Emma Carstairs (look out for the fangirling madness). Basically, I’ll eat up pretty much any YA books, though mystery and fantasy are my favorite genres within YA. Let’s bond over books, and become bookish internet friends!
Un-bookish facts about me:
- I LOVE SKIING. REALLY FAST.
- My favorite Youtubers are Casper Lee, Sierra Furtado, Dan Howell, and Macerly!
- My current show addiction is The Fosters.
- The movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower is my absolute favorite *SOB* WATCH IT. NOW. (the one flaw: Addison Shepard is the mom UgH DeReK nO)
- I did (key word DID) gymnastics as of my quitting just this year. I had been doing it for a longgggg time; 10 years!! So yes, I can do a backflip for you.
- I’m a stylish bookworm. I love shopping. For books AND clothes. And shoes, jewelry, makeup, I can’t walk out of target without buying random junk, all Essie nail polish is heavenly- *COUGH* UM SARAH I’M PRETTY SURE THIS IS A BOOK BLOG. (Did I just talk in 3rd person? Great.)